Friday, July 17, 2009

Gage's Birthday

Gage turned 6!
6 is a big number and I wanted to do something fun for his birthday so I asked for his imput. Gage is like his Dad and is comfortable at home. Gage just wanted to have a swim party at the house. I suggested Lagoon and said it was like LegoLand with rollercoaster rides. Gage said no thanks, we went anyways.... I think Gage is glad we did!
Best Friends


This is the way Reese rides every rollercoaster...
with her arms straight up in the air!




Honestly, it couldn't have been a better carosaul ride.
Reese found a cat to ride with matching blue eyes!
It was a great day at the park. We were a little sad that the stitches held us back from Lagoon a Beach, but maybe next time!






1 comment:

Kemp Kuties said...

There is NO WAY Gage is 6!!! I was here when he came from heaven (such an awesome experience - thanks for letting me be a part of it!).

The rollercoaters look so fun & you and Reese are twins. Your kids are so blessed to have a great mom like you.