Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taylor Bug

So, I hate to state the obvious but I stink at blogging. But I had to post this video of Taylor bug. Don't be too critical of it because I haven't got a clue how to rotate the picture or edit it...so tilt your head for the next minute & enjoy, because sweet baby Taylor is literally the happiest child ever. She has the cutest giggle! It's contagious to the other kids. And her smile is enormous! I wish the big kids were in the video so you all could see how much they have changed. Of course, the minute you turn on video, the giggles stops but at least you can hear her squeal and say, "hi." Taylor will be 11 months next weekend....time has gone by so FAST!

...I looked at the old pictures of this poorly updated blog and my boys' buzz hair cuts reminds me of my Dad asking how Cy's treatments are going...his hair is so blonde that after a good buzz, he looks bald. Anyways, the boys have hair now...Gage wants hair like his Dad's and Cy just wants to be Gage. Convenient for me. Anyways, here's sweet Taylor...

Pretty much, I just want to be at the top of everyone's listing because I updated the most recently!! Last posting of Dec. 6 was becoming embarassing. See you in another 3 months...

5 comments:

Kemp Kuties said...

"Hi, Taylor Bug! Hi!" I absolutely LOVE her, and her smile, and her cute piggies, and her cute squeal! Seriously, could any child be ANY happier or ANY cuter?

I love the rolls on her arms too. Can hardly believe she is 11 months!!!

P.S. we were pulling weeds and discovered thousands of Potato Bugs which MG calls "Taylor Bugs." My girls love their little Taylor Bug!

Kellie Knapp said...

SHUT UP...She is SO SO SO SO happy and the cutest ever! I LOVE IT! ok Jo, come to Montana now...bring your entire family and stay for a month....thank you.

Spence and Car said...

yah!! i love it!! i didn't know she had teeth! i'm am so missing out on everything!!! but she is super cute, has a cute laugh and voice and she looks just like reese which is always a good thing. thanks for blogging!! i needed it

Laci said...

That is the cutest little video ever! She is such a doll! You have some pretty cute kids there Jo! :)

Unknown said...

Jo, she is so stinkin' cute!! I think she looks a little like Reese. Hope you guys are well! I'm sure your kiddos are all growing up so fast, it's been forever since we've seen them!