Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Escape Artist

Cy and I have a love/hate relationship. Mostly, I love him and, well, he is pretty grumpy with me. The kid is great but he has a short fuse. Watch out because he carries a baseball bat and he knows how to swing it. Of all of our kids, Cy is the most extreme...curious, busy, LOUD (he rivals Reese). He's newest adventure is as follows...

"Good Night, Mom! I love you."
Stage 1: the leg lift
Stage 2: The balancing act.
This is difficult for Cy...you know what I mean if you've seen his tummy.
Stage 3: The dismount
Stage 4: His response when I tell him it's not a good idea.
Since Cy discovered he was capable of climbing out of the small 2 feet space between his crib and Gage's bunk bed, he has not stayed in his bed since! Here's to happy sleep at your house!

3 comments:

RLLRC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spence and Car said...

jo! i love it! all of it. thanks for posting, i know you have zero to no time but your kids are too cute to not be seen by everyone. thanks for the fun week! love ya tons.

Kemp Kuties said...

I have a comparable tummy & bum to Cy and I can't balance myself like he does. The wonder of that little boy!