Wednesday, September 17, 2008

soon we'll see car and spence


Reese has been so anxious and worried about seeing her favorite aunt CarCar and tomorrow we will finally hop in the car for 9-10hrs and make the drive to see Spence and Car. The kids are super excited Reese's main concern was in AZ would CarCar have conditioner for her hair? I quickly reassured her that she would and to make her feel even better we could bring some with us. Gage already told his teach Ms. Smith that he would be in AZ so not to worry when he doesn't come to class tomorrow. I think Cy could careless as long as he can bring his bat and ball with him he'll have a great time. And baby Taylor will have to show off how much she has grown. I'm super excited to see Car and Spence's place and swim like fish all weekend. I can't believe its been almost a whole month since they left. and i'll for sure tell all when we get home on sunday.

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

Jo Ihope you all have a great time in AZ. Please drive safe and take tons of pictures. See you when you get back!!!

Heather S. said...

I hope you had a blast! You guys are so brave.

Lamb Family said...

I cannot believe how cute your kids are! Reese looks just like you! It has been way to long since we have seen you guys, we need to find a time to get together!

Kristen Hart said...

The kiddos are growing up so big! They are so much bigger than the last time I saw them a year ago! Crazy! Hope all is going well! Love y'all!

mickisha said...

Hey there! I switched our blog to private and wanted to make sure those that still wanted to peek in could . . . so if you could send me your email addresses my email is mickishacaye@hotmail.com. Thanks hope you are all doing good!