Monday, September 8, 2008

30th B-day bash

Amanda & Carly threw me a surprise birthday party for my big 3 0. Carly invited my friends and decorated the back yard. There were chips and salsa along with Carly's wonderful, cheesy Mexican dip and fantastic guacamole. It's crazy to think that I'm 30, but so far I am loving it.

Here are a couple pictures from the big party back in August. My super awesome in-laws were also in on the scoop, and helped with the kids while I was swept away for an over-nighter to Park City. Thanks Rick & Lisa!






Gage taking some swings at the Pinata Carly got. My friends brought their kids too, and they each got a turn smacking the Pinata.













Carly & Spencer made a slide show with some pictures from my old photo albums. Spencer put the pictures to music and set the computer up outside for the slide show. He calculated that I was 10,750 days old! (I think I'll use "30" when someone asks my age).


The slide show was wonderful, and my kids loved seeing pictures of themselves too.


Thank you to EVERYONE for this wonderful birthday! It was truly a surprise!!

8 comments:

Spence and Car said...

holy cow! i went on line to redue your blog and low and behold! jo you are so cute. i hope someday i'll be just like you!!! thanks for being so wonderful and it was so fun to plan a party for my most favorite person in the world! i love you!!

Kemp Kuties said...

Seriously JoJo - how are you finding the time to blog? With Jed gone all week, and you working FT with 4 kidlets...you amaze me!!!

I want to be just like you :)

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday !!! Im sorry we couldn't make it ... our family has had the flu for the past few weeks. We love you and hope you had a fun day

Kellie Knapp said...

um...WHAT? all of the sudden 3 in a row!! MERRY FREAKIN CHRISTMAS! I need to come harass you at the office sometime... I told manda me and you and her still need to be friends even though car jumped ship...

The Brown's said...

Jo- I am so stinkin glad that your b-day was awesome. We all wanted to be there so bad. DANG the sickness!!! Anyway we love you!!!

Lindsey Hoffmann said...

Hi Joanna! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and I was so happy to see some new posts and I think your new little baby in the background! I miss you all and wish a belated birthday and good luck with the marathon! I want to be just like you after I have my baby:) You're so awesome! Tell everyone at work HI!

Kristan Carter said...

Happy Birhtday...I have missed seeing you at the park. we should all get together and have a BBQ sometime soon...How are you?

mickisha said...

You are so old:) I ran across your blog from the demartini's site. It was fun to see some other Chrisman's. . . I usually just see Cy at daycare. Well maybe I will get pregnant so I have a reason to visit:)